Masterclass‘’big river fishing’’ 2017
Wednesday 7th of June we will open the 2017 masterclass. This is an event you can’t miss. Hembre Gård, Stjørdal river, has been fishing great the past seasons. Next year we expect to be a season full of, twenty plus pounders! We therefore invite nine flyfishers to join us 7-11th of June to experience the Scandinavian way of spring fishing; Heavy lines, big flies, cold water and big fish!
Christer Kristoffersen and “Hajas” ( Mattias Andersson ) will be your local guides representing Hembre Gård and Flyfishingteam Loop. You will be in the best hands during these days. Many years of experience will be shared with you during this week. A fantastic opportunity to take your flyfishing to a higher level, and maybe catch the fish of your life.
Mattias Andersson ( Hajas ) and Christer Kristoffersen ( Stoffers ) will take care of you these days.
What we offer:
- 3 ½ days exclusive fishing on Hembre beat, Stjørdal river.
- Accommodation Wednesday 7th-Sunday 11th.
- Theoretical classes 1-2 hours a day. Practical fishing, lines, flies, tactics, wading, salmon behavior…all that’s important for this type of fishing.
- Social gathering every night, talking about the day’s events.
- Close up guiding from two of Norway and Sweden`s most experienced guides.
- Casting lessons with heavy lines. No matter how good or bad you are, you will find this part interesting!
- A fantastic atmosphere at Hembre Gård.
- Single rooms in the Motel or Apartment.
- Lunch and dinner included. Drinks included with food. ( self catering breakfast )
- Starts at 11.30 am Wednesday – Fishing until 8 am Sunday, check out time 9 am Sunday. ( Course with Guides ending Saturday 6 pm. )
- Price pr rod: “Masterclass 2017”: 12 500,- NOK payment 1. February -16
Pictures from class of 2016 and the season at Hembre: